Monday, February 8, 2010

Beef Stew (SUPER EASY)

Saturday night, I had plans to go out with some girl friends to see a movie. I decided I would put on this easy beef stew for Gregg to eat for supper and for me to have as leftovers to bring to work this week (I am actually eating this as I post). This is another crock pot meal. ( I LOVE COOKING IN THE CROCKPOT). Anyway here is the recipe:

3 pounds of cubed beef
4 c chopped potatoes
2 c. chopped carrots
1/2 chopped onion
2 jars of beef gravy
salt and pepper

All you do is throw all of that together in the crockpot, mix it up real good and cook it on low for 6-7 hours. I usually put my beef in first and some salt and pepper to it and stir it around, then add the rest of the ingredients and then of course add some more salt! :) I actually took pics so I will be sure to upload and add to this post when I get home!
Hope You Enjoy! :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mom uses these same ingredients when she cooks her pot roast and veggies, but she usually cooks it in the oven(and its messy). i am going to have to tell her to try her crock pot next time!

    ReplyDelete